[Ansteorra-announce] Volunteers at Gulf Wars

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Mar 6 16:44:22 PST 2002

The Volunteer Hours Tally has been published before, but I thought it a
good time to remind everyone of last years
volunteer point figures.   Ansteorra barely squeeked by in getting the larger volunteer hours over Trimaris last year,
by a wee '30' hours.   Owning the 'VOLUNTEER WAR POINT' has become a matter of pride in Ansteorra,
let's not let it slip away this year.

I know that a number of  Ansteorran friends (and volunteer participants) are not able to head to War this year,
due in part to school schedules and situations with work and finances....so the rest of us at War will have to pull up the
slack!   And those of you that have never done volunteering, this is your year to begin.    Try it, you'll like it!!

If your branch or special interest SCA group is looking to raise funds, here are the tally's from last year.
Perhaps you can help raise funds for your project this year.

ANSTEORRA           1181
Donations to:       Hours     Distribution:
Gulf War Fund       3     $ 5.56
Kingdom        83    $ 153.88
Kingdom Newsletter  4     $ 7.42
College of Heralds  71    $ 131.63
Rapier              15    $ 27.81
Stargate       17    $ 31.52
Stargate Equestrian      8     $ 14.83
Adslerschrve        9     $ 16.69
Bjornsburg / Bramsborg 39 / 19      $ 72.30 /$ 35.23
Bonwicke       10    $ 18.54
Bordermarch         14    $ 25.96
Brad Leah           2     $ 3.71
Bryn Gwlad          161   $ 298.49
Crossrode Keep      2     $ 3.71
Dragonsfire Tor     21    $ 38.93
Eldern Hills        3     $ 5.56
Elfsea              364   $ 674.85
Finnegoth / Flynnon Gath 3 / 10     $ 5.56 / $ 18.54
Greywood       15    $ 27.81
La Marche Sauvage   34    $ 63.04
Loch Ruadh/Rvada    33    $ 61.18
Loch Sollier        24    $ 44.50
Middleford          49    $ 90.84
Namron         25    $ 46.35
Northkeep           9     $ 16.69
Seawinds       48    $ 88.99
Shadowlands         31    $ 57.47
Steppes        28    $ 51.91
Westgate       27    $ 50.06

See you at the War!!!
Mistress Hillary Greenslade,  Co-deputy Volunteer Coordinator
along with Mistress Xene Theriane, Co-deputy Volunteer Coordinator
mgreene at mpan.com