[Ansteorra-announce] Scribes room at Gulf Wars

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 17:19:36 PST 2002

Greetings Ansteorra,

I want to pass along some information for those interested in Charter
Painting....the scribes have a separate room just for that at Gulf Wars!
You can paint charters for Ansteorra or another kingdom!    And *IT COUNTS
AS VOLUNTEER POINTS* !!!

It's a win-win activity!!  The kingdoms get scrolls painted and you get
volunteer points, and raffle tickets for a possible prize.

See you at the War!!
Mistress Hillary Greenslade, co-deputy Volunteer Coordinator

Isabel C Kessler said:
>Scribe's Point will be in the same building as last year (The Dungeon
>across from Troll), *however* the rooms have been divided up a little
>differently to keep the people working on projects off of the bouncy
>plywood floor.  Thank the Autocrat if you happen to see her, she is also a
>scribe and feels our pain. ;)

>Bathrooms will be more easily available, you no longer have to go out one
>door and in another to get to them.

>Scribe's point is open, by the schedule from 9AM to 5PM. It is lit,
>enclosed, and climate controlled. However the door cannot be locked, so
>valuable books and works in progress shouldn't be left lying about, or may
>be done so at your own risk. After-hours scribing and midnight-oil-burners
>should be arranged with me, THL Isabel the Mad.

>Royal University Meridies (RUM) will not be at the war this year, so the
>shelves and shelves of books we had available before won't be there.

>Scribe's point closes for the War at noon on saturday. After that time,
>work space is dedicated to scribes working on business for great court
>only.

>If you have any questions about scribe's point or are dying to teach a
last->minute class in the point, please contact me at ICKessler at Hotmail.com.