[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament - 4 Days and counting

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Tue Mar 19 09:19:21 PST 2002

Crown Information:

There are only 96 feast spots left, if you have not yet reserved
email me today.

Contact me if you want to set up a pavilion around the list field I
will be reserving space, everything else is first come first served.

VERY IMPORTANT: Fighters do not forget that their Majesties have
requested you bring your honor shields. Please leave the shields at
gate and we will have them ready to display when the list starts.

Armour inspection is scheduled to start at 8:00 am on Saturday with
the Order of Precedence procession to begin at 9:00 am.

Everyone bring lots of banners and displays of heraldry, their
Majesties want a bright and glorious field.

Merchants space is still available, email me if you wish to set up at Crown.

I am afraid that due to current city issues no pets will be allowed at Crown.

----------------------------

Go to http://www.bonwicke.org/crown.htm for map and hotel information.

Date: March 22-24, 2002

Site: Comanche Trail Park, in Big Spring, Texas in and around the
Dora Roberts Center. There is plenty of room for camping, and hotels
in close proximity. The site opens 3:00 pm, Friday, and closes at
noon on Sunday.

Site Fee: $10.00
Children 6-12: $5.00
Children 5 and under: Free
Family Cap: $30.00

Feast Fee: $6.00
Limited to 200 people
Contact Steward for Reservations

Please make checks payable to: SCA, Inc. - Barony of Bonwicke

Steward: Honorable Lord Kainin Tepesa - Wes Hanna
5436 31st, Lubbock, TX 79407 * 806-799-6630 * seneschal at bonwicke.org

Minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21-year old or older adult with a signed and notarized
Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.

*Please forgive any multiple postings.