[Ansteorra-announce] "Permanent" Land at Gulf War

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Wed Mar 20 09:49:20 PST 2002

Greetings All,

One of my goals as the Gulf War Liaison is assign good, "permanent" land to
each and every group in the Ansteorran encampment. (Please understand the
caveat that things could possibly change, at some time in the future
although it is not likely to.) I began this process this year with Gulf War
XI, and as a result, I'm happy to announce that the following groups may
regard the land that they had at the recent war as theirs next year and for
the years to come:

1. Bryn Gwlad (the border between BG & Steppes/Eflsea will be fluid
depending on the sizes of the groups from year to year)
2. Steppes/Elfsea
3. Bjornsborg
4. Moonschadowe
5. Western Region
6. Ravensfort
7. Maison la Flamme
8. Coastal Region (Will likely need more land next year)

Those of groups not listed above were not listed for a reason - I'm looking
for better land for next year before I place you permanently. Wish me luck.
:-)

Pendaran