[Ansteorra-announce] An Invitation - Elfsea Baronial Investiture and Springfaire

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Mar 21 16:42:48 PST 2002

Greetings Oh Great Kingdom of Mine,
     I bring to you salutations and an invitation.  On the Weekend of April 5-7 their Excellencies Galen and Allesandra will be stepping down as Baron and Baroness of Elfsea.
     Please join us in thanking them for thier years of hard work in the barony with a weekend of fun and fighting.  After thier stepping down ceremony in the morning, we will have a day of fighting, shooting, artsing, sciencing and maybe a few more "ings" as they come to me.
     The theme will be A Day in Sherwood Forest.  Come compete to join the Merry Men and Rule the Forest along side Robin Hood.  Who will be named Little John, Alan A'Dale, Friar Tuck?  Perhaps you'll be picked to fight with Prince John and the Sheriff's Men?
     As always We will have our traditional Brewing/Vinting, Frugal Garb, King of Fools, and Titled Bard of Elfsea competitions.  There will also be equestrian activites.
    The Day will be capped by a glorious feast for 175 before the Stepping up Ceremony of their Nextellencies, Daniel and Siobhan.

     The Event will be held at the Hawkwood site in North Fort Worth, April 5-7 and will be $10 for Adults, $5 for youths (6-12), and free for Children under 5.  (Fam. Cap of $30.)  Feast will be $7 for Adults and $3 for Children 6-12.

     For more information please contact the autocrats -

Lady Rebekah of Newcastle or Honourable Lord Fearghus MacKenna
rebekah.of.newcastle at pandora.org     fearghus at elfsea.net

Additional information will be posted to the Website http://www.elfsea.org/springfaire/ as it becomes available.

In Service,
     Ld Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu