FWD: Re: [Ansteorra-announce] An Invitation - Elfsea Baronial Investiture and Spri...

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Mar 21 17:40:46 PST 2002

From: Ldyinnes at aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:23:18 EST

also there will be merchants.  many merchants (I hope),

For all you merchants out there please contact me,  lady Innes,  as I am once
again merchantcrat.      the buildings with the open fronts, or most of them
will be available for the merchants to set up in.    also   Merchant Fee-----
 the merchant and one helper will be allowed in FREE FREE FREE  with a
donation of at least a $10.00 value, to be included in the prize baskets.
Bring tables and covers but you dont have to bring a pavillion.   if
merchanting,  please contact me at    ldyinnes at aol.com.   for reservations.

In Service,

Lady Innes