[Ansteorra-announce] New Gulf War Liaison

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Thu May 9 08:43:00 PDT 2002

	Greetings All,

	I am happy to announce on behalf of Their Majesties Ansteorra, Their
choice for the next Gulf War Liaison is His Excellency Sir Godwin of
Eddington. Baron Godwin will spend the next year in training as my assistant
and will take the position over from me at the close of Gulf War XII, in
March of 2003.

	I wish to thank all of those good folk who applied for the job.
Without willing and hard working volunteers, none of us would have the
opportunity to enjoy this society we so treasure. I also ask all of you to
join me in supporting Baron Godwin as he takes on a challenging but
rewarding job for the next few years.

	Yours in service to Crown and Kingdom,
	Sir Pendaran Glamorgan,
	Gulf War Liaison for the Kingdom of Ansteorra