[Ansteorra-announce] Passe de Armes XIII

Melinda aerin at tcac.net
Thu May 30 17:11:23 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!!!

This is to welcome you all to Passe de Armes XIII in the Shire of Adlersruhe, June 7-9, 2002. There will be lots of activities and lots of fighting. The theme for the event is superstitions. There are still reservations left for feast!! For more information please visit our websit and we hope to see alot of you there!!!

http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/passedearmes.html

In Service to the love of the Dream,
Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
Event Steward Passe de Armes XIII