[Ansteorra-announce] Calling all merchants! To shop or not to shop...

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:02:42 PST 2002

To shop or not to shop... is that really a necessary question?
Of course we'll shop, that is of course if we have merchants.
So please join us with your wares as the Canton of Gate's Edge presents
Cour d'Amour (Court of Love)
November 22 - 24, 2002
Camp Camwood (near Magnolia, Texas)
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/cour.htm

France, 1173. On a brilliant autumn day, the Queen of Love and her
Ladies'Gallery hold court to pass judgment and give instruction on the
subjects of courtesy and courtly love.
Honor and romance are the order of the day...

...and what better way to add to the romance than to purchase a pretty
trinket, a lovely shirt, or a fantastic blade for your love's desire...

Well in order to do that we need merchants, merchants, and more merchants!

We in Gate's Edge love to shop, and so do many of our friends.  We would
really like to see many merchants at this event, which will be one of the
last opportunities to get in some holiday shopping, SCA style.

There is no monetary merchants' fee, but we do ask for a small donation of
an item for the silent auction to raise funds for the maintenasnce of the
SCA booth at the Texas Renaissance Festival grounds.

Please email me or the event steward Lady Evelun if you plan to join us in
the merchanting capacity.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Lady Serin le Rapp
Deputy Event Steward