[Ansteorra-announce] A & S for the Cour d'Amour (Court of Love)

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 12:42:40 PST 2002

Greetings to the Artistians of Ansteorra,

Just a reminder that the Cour d'Amour (Court of Love) is
only a week away.  I invite you, the Kingdom's Best &
Brightest, to come, join us and grant us the chance to
marvel at your finest works or works in progress.

This is a "For Display Only" exhibit for the pleasure of
the Queen of Love & her Court and the noble populace in
attendance.  There will be no judging and no documentation
is required to exhibit, though a brief note as to the
nature of the item and the inspiration behind it is
requested (i.e. a placard in a museum.)

Setup begins at 9 am on Saturday and the exhibit lasts
until 2 pm.  All items MUST be

retrieved by 3 pm in order to prepare the area for Court
and Feast.

The Display area is sheltered under a 'Cement' pavillion
with a cement floor, shoulder the weather turn on us.
Tables & draperies will be provided and there is plenty of
space for larger displays or demonstrations.  Please
contact me at ms_shanahan at yahoo.com if you plan to display
your work(s) (or have any special needs) so that I might
have the appropriate number of tables ready and waiting.

I look forward to seeing you at the Cour d'Amour next
Friday.  Until then, I remain, your servant,

Shanahan the Fey, called Stormbearer
OL, OLA, Starholder