[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Weaving Guild

Linda Bratina bratina at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 20 05:34:16 PST 2002

Attention one and all.  Stargate Weaving Guild will be held this evening, and any Wednesday evening from this date forward, unless otherwise notified.  I do have the use of a larger facility, so there is plenty of room, and loaner materials.  Please email or phone me if you need directions to the Guild meeting.  I have had many people ask for help with knitting and crocheting, so I will include that in with everything else.  So if you would like to learn to weave, knit or crochet, or if you need help, or if you just want to join others and work together and enjoy the comraderie, join us tonight from 7:00 to 9:00 at 19831 Stoney Haven Dr., Cypress, TX.

For Directions call 281-858-1449 or email to me at lancastercommunity at sbcglobal.net

See you there.

Annalies