[Ansteorra-announce] 12th Night Feast Reservations

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Nov 18 21:34:58 PST 2002

Good Gentles,

Steppes 12th Night is fast approaching.  Again this year, we are having
prepaid feast reservations.  This year feast will be limited to 250
people.  The cost for feast per person is as follows:  $8.00 per adult,
$4.00 for children ages 6 through 12 and no charge for children under age
5.  We will need both the mundane name and SCA name for all reservations.
 Even though there is no charge for children under 5, we need to have the
names for them as well.  In addition, if you would like to have the
noodles and cheese option for your children, let us know.  Please note
that reservations must be received by December 15, 2002.

Checks or money orders need to be payable to: SCA—Barony of the Steppes.
Checks or money orders need to be mailed to:  Liz Peters, 440 South
Westmoreland Road, Dallas, TX  75211-5133.  Please do not mail cash.  If
you need confirmation that your reservation has been received, please
include your e-mail for notification.

If you have questions or need to contact me, my e-mail address is:
lizdenpeters at juno.com and my telephone number is 214-330-8518.  (Please
do not call after 10:00 PM.)

The feast menu is appended below. Please note that the menu has changed
slightly with regard to the last items in the First and Second Courses.

In service,

Lady Fionnuala the Fey (Nuala)
(MKA Liz Peters)

MENU

First Course
Cornish Game Hens with herb dressing and a light gravy
Pease in the Pod with pearl onions and herbs
Onion Pottage
Milk Bread Rolls
Shrewsbury Cakes
Chireseye (Cherry Pudding)

Second Course
Pork Tenderloin served with Savory Rice
Sweet Potato Pie
Salat with choice of 2 dressings
Rapeye (spicy-sweet crunchy applesauce)
Gyngerbread

Third Course
Roasted Chine of Beef
Rye breads
Soops of Butter'd Carrots
Tarte of Apples and Orange

Available for children upon request: Noodles with cheese
(mac'n cheese)