[Ansteorra-announce] Sign up for Crown Gate

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Oct 7 16:53:50 PDT 2002

Greetings to All,

The time fast approaches when Ansteorra will glory to the sight of combat
between the most doughty fighters of our realm as they vie for the honor to
become TRM Patrick and Julia's heirs.

In order to do this, we will need persons of true service to stand at the
gate to sign in the worthy fighters, thier consorts and all who would
witness this glorious event.  Myself and Lady Tegan Gwylt have volunteered
to head this effort at the gate.  Should you wish to serve your Kingdom and
Crown in this manner of service, please contact myself, HL Annes Clotilde
von Bamburg , hlannes at ev1.net or Lady Tegan Gwylt, tegan at houston.rr.com to
sign up for a time.  All slots are open for now so if you wish to serve and
have a preferred time, contact us sooner rather than later as your time may
be already filled by another worthy.  2 hr. Shifts begin approx. 4 pm on
Friday, Nov. 1 and will probably end with the 2-4 pm shift on Saturday
unless the event steward has different plans.

Lady Tegan and I have a peculiar habit of richly rewarding those who serve
at gate with unfermented sweet drinks (sodas) and finger foods.  We also
encourage those gentles who might like to entertain the gate with song or
story to drop by to regale us with your arts.

Please consider this service which is so necessary for the smooth running of
any event, especially one as important as this.  I remain....

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen