[Ansteorra-announce] New Youth Rapier Marshal

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 18:49:32 PDT 2002

As many of you know, Mistress Aethelyan stepped down in August as our
Ansteorra's youth rapier marshal, after doing a fantastic job.  Her
assistance was GREATLY appreciated and very valuable during the short lived
issue we had in the spring.

Lady Simone Valery la Rousse is our new Youth Rapier marshal.  She has been
heavily involved in the program from the start, and is an active and capable
marshal in regular rapier as well.  I have 100% confidence in her and ask
that you give her please give her your full support.

In service,
Iago
Rapier Marshal
Ansteorra