[Ansteorra-announce] Three Kings

Deborah Wade Deborah.Wade at tpwd.state.tx.us
Thu Oct 31 14:40:22 PST 2002

I just checked the long term forcast for the weekend of Three Kings (next
weekend)  it should be clear and cool with temperatures ranging from the mid
40s to middle to upper 60s.  Come and enjoy the fine weather this next
weekend as we determine who the proper ruler of Bavaria is.

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=&RAND=1> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!