[Ansteorra-announce] ATTENTION- Heralds needed

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Mon Sep 9 14:34:03 PDT 2002

  Unto the vocally talented in our great Kingdom,

     I find that through mischievous deeds, many of the local heralds
will be busy the day of Elfsea’s Defender tournament.  I am in need our
several people to volunteer to assist with sight announcements and field
heraldry.  Please contact me if you can help out at
tomas at timelessbeads.com.

     Also I might as well remind everyone that I will be sponsoring a
heraldic display competition and sign up will be at gate.

   I remain ever in service,

Ld. Tomás Niállagáin

Nautilus Pursuivant