[Ansteorra-announce] Access to Middleford

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Sep 9 19:05:09 PDT 2002

Greetings and Hi There,

I hope all who travel to Middleford's Warchieftan / Caviler of the Bridge
this week end will have a safe trip.

This is a reminder about getting on to post.  The gate guards know we're
coming  I dropped off paper work this morning and have copies if I need
them.  Every adult will have to show a picture ID. All you folks without a
Department of Defence (DoD) sticker will have your vehicle checked  DO NOT
bring firearmrs or legal drugs.

ONLY use the West Fort Hood Entrance.  When you get to the guard just tell
them you are with the SCA.  They'll still check you, but they'll at least
know what that pointy thing is all about without getting worried.

If you have problems, give me a call.  Here is my cell phone number
1-254-760-8649.  Please only use it if you are having trouble at the gate.

If you have any questions please ask.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.