[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate 30th Feast Thank You's

BecPowell at aol.com BecPowell at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 06:32:47 PDT 2002

To one and all:

I would like to express my most heartfelt gratitude to all those that helped me with the Feast at Stargate 30th.  I would not have been able to do it without their help.  I would especially like to recognize my deputies for their help:

Lady Cecelie for the hall decorations
Lady Alwin for making the special gift napkins and helping with the table cloths and runners
Lady Klar for helping with the table cloths and runners
Lady Anne for running the friday night traveler's fare and for dedicating her weekend to helping me
Lord Dolphin for keeping me sane, being my muscle man, spending many hours pre-cooking and dedicating his weekend to me also
Master Leofric for working tirelessly in the kitchen after fighting all morning and helping me think.
To Lord Vaclav and his lovely Lady for working all day with the hot oven and with me in the kitchen to help make the feast palatable.

And last, but definately not least .....

to my boss, Master Michael, thanks for being patient with me and giving me this opportunity
to Lady Annes, thanks for taking care of me and making sure I sat down when needed
to Lord Gerald, thank you for all your support and help
to my wonderful Baroness Lissa, thank you for your support, the use of your home for pre-cooks, the hours you spent cooking with me and helping me find what I needed and for your friendship
to my great Baron Godwin, thank you for your patience, friendship and making me smile when I needed to.
Lady Kemma for spending all day helping in the kitchen.

I don't want to leave out all those that worked hours and hours in the kitchen on Saturday, but I am afraid, in my state of exhaustion, I could not remember everyone's names.  Please do not feel left out - you all have my gratitude and thanks.

In Service
Dame Fiona Mairi MacQuarrie
Feast Steward - Stargate 30th Anniversary