[Ansteorra-announce] Laurel's Prize

mike young uther at lcc.net
Mon Sep 30 19:30:57 PDT 2002

Greywood would like to invite all those interested in the Arts and Sciences to join us this weekend for Laurel's Prize Tournament.
We will be on the campus of the Angelina Jr. College in Lufkin.  For those who came to King's College a year and a half ago, the building has changed from the cafeteria to the Technical Building but there will be signs to direct you.  The building is handicapped accessible.  There is a parking area close for loading/unloading.
We are looking forward to a wonderful day together.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at Uther at Lcc.net
or call me at (936) 634-2935.  NO calls after 9:00.
in service,
HL Gwyneth Blackrose
autocrat