[Ansteorra-announce] Announcing: The Pennsic Harvest for Hunger (formerly known as "Food Drive")

pennsicfood pennsicfood at housemarshall.org
Thu Apr 17 10:22:34 PDT 2003

(Once again, I invite you to forward this to anyone you think should see it.  I am sending it to each kingdom E-list.)

I had over 80 E-mails, containing over 200 suggested names and designs for this food drive.

Thanks to Honora leBrun of the Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia for the name "Pennsic Harvest for Hunger." for our food drive.

The design is a combination of two; Fieldless, a Gauntlet holding a Garb (a sheaf of wheat).  Many thanks to THL Bandric Slayrock of the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael, Kingdom of Aethelmark (who suggested a Gauntlet holding a can of food), THL Alan Fairfax of the Shire of Grey Gargoyles, Midrealm (who suggested the Garb) and Lady Amy Collson of the Shire of Hartshorn-dale, Kingdom of the East (who suggested combining the two).

Thank you again to everyone who entered.

Lady Elizabet Marshall, Shire of Hartshorn-dale, Kingdom of the East