[Ansteorra-announce] Teaching at Pennsic 32

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 28 07:38:32 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from Jana Russ <jana at uakron.edu> -----

PLEASE FORWARD THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON  TO ANY SCA LISTS OR INDIVIDUAL
SCADIANS:

Greetings to the Teachers of the Known World from the Staff of the Pennsic
University,

The time fast approaches for us to finalize the Pennsic 32 Book of Classes.
If you have not yet registered to teach a class at Pennsic we invite you to
sign up now through our web pages at http://gozips.uakron.edu/~jana/AANDS.
Classes taught at the Pennsic War can be on a wide variety of subjects.
However, the subject matter should deal with the time period and the
interests of the Society for Creative Anachronism: specifically the Medieval
and Renaissance periods, its peoples and its cultures. Classes can also
cover specific aspects of our Society: its background, its history and its
organization.
If you'd like to teach at Pennsic please use the Online Teacher Registration
Form <http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn32/AANDS/asform.html> to apply to teach.
You must fill out and submit a new form for each class you would like to
teach. While we would like to please everyone, submitting the form does not
guarantee that we can accommodate your request for a specific time or
location. All classes are assigned on a first come basis. Classes for some
locations (Performing Arts, Dance, Middle Eastern Dance, Children's Point,
Coxcomb Academy, Games) will be passed along to the appropriate schedulers,
or you may contact them directly--contact info for schedulers can be found
on the main A&S pages at http://gozips.uakron.edu/~jana/AANDS.  If you have
a need to schedule an A&S tent for events, officers, guild, or populous
meetings please email Mistress Chai directly at aands at pennsicwar.org.
Wishing you all an educational Pennsic War!
Chai
Mistress Chai'usun
Pennsic 32 A&S Coordinator
Jana Russ