[Ansteorra-announce] Artisan of the Flame

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Aug 24 14:20:31 PDT 2003

Sorry.  One more, please:

The Canton of Glaslyn has yet again been able to pay our taxes to the Barony of The Steppes.  Twenty-four pieces of gold were paid over in Court. The gold was mined by Sebastian and minted by Aurelia (and evidently enjoyed by much of the populace!)

And:  Only two items found wandering the hall:

A cd (for music, not the other sort)
and a beautiful brown mug

If they are yours, please contact me privately to arrange pick-up.

 Rixende, i know i owe you those beads.
 And Margreadh, the box is packed. . . .

Gerita
no longer the Steward!

Crossbows don't kill people.
Quarrels do.
All email from this address is vetted with the latest Virus Scanners.