[Ansteorra-announce] Submissions for the October Black Star

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 20:13:34 PDT 2003

~Greetings Everyone!

Alex, your local Kingdom Chronicler here with a quick reminder that the
first is only a few days away. Please make sure to send your submissions now
to avoid costly express mail and late fees.

Also, I find myself in need of cover artwork for upcoming issues. If you
have a drawing, illustration, or something along those lines you'd like to
submit, please let me know.

As always, if there's anything I can do to be of assistance, please don't
hesitate to call on me.

Thanks!
~Alex
Kingdom Chronicler: Kingdom of Ansteorra