[Ansteorra-announce] Charter Painting at Coronation

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 7 12:44:48 PST 2003

Greetings to One and All!

I would like to announce that there will be charter painting going on all day at Coronation for gentles 13 years of age or older.  It will be located in the small room adjacent to the kitchen, out of the way of the hustle and bustle but right by the kitchen so we can smell all the good cooking.

I will have blank charters, brushes, paints, and chocolate - oh my!  All you need bring is your enthusiasm!  I will be there all day until the chocolate runs out or the kitchen staff kicks us out for feast preparation - which ever comes first.  : )

Also available will be some diapering handouts for those who would like to try this fun and quite addictive aspect of painting - no babies involved, I promise!

Always happily in Your Service,

Curstaidh