[Ansteorra-announce] Lost and Found at Border Wars

Aelfhelm lordAelfhelm at netscape.net
Wed Feb 5 13:24:07 PST 2003

Greetings!

There were only a few items left behind at Border Wars.  If these belong
to you, let me know & we'll make arrangements to return them.

A white ceramic mug, with no design or markings --found near the list field.

A light blue hankerchief (favor?) -- found near the merchant area.

A ribbon, perhaps a favor -- red, with a black compass star upon it,
together with a safety pin.

and Lord David Cade, your arrow thingy -- found on an archery butt.

Contact me at lordaelfhelm at netscape.net, or (940) 627-1111 (before 9pm,
leave a message).

--
Yours in Service,

Lord Ælfhelm se reade
Event Steward, Border Wars III
House of the White Shark
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm

"The wages of sin is death but so is the salary of virtue, and at least
the evil get to go home early on Fridays."
-- from Witches Abroad, by Terry Pratchett

Disclaimer:
Nothing in the text above is intended to irritate, offend, annoy,
hassle, bother, or otherwise cause harm or discomfort to anyone in any
way, shape, form, or fashion. The views presented are my own, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my family, friends, household, pets, or
acquaintances. Any errors, including spelling, grammar, or
typographical, are my own fault. Your mileage may vary.