[Ansteorra-announce] Practice Rained Out today

drwise drwise at houston.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 08:31:36 PST 2003

Greetings all:

It looks like the weather is not going to cooperate for today's scheduled regional proactice at U of H.  With rain most of yesterday and continuing this morning the area is pretty muddy.  Also, it looks like it is not going to let up
anytime soon.  So, with regrets, I would suggest that folks save the drive and use the time they were going to spend at practice to fix their armor or finish the other projects so that you will be ready for war.  Also, on a related
note, Loch's populace is on the fourth tuesday this month, so weather permitting, we should be out tuesday night and we will have a chance to get in melee practice then.

With regards,

Sir Alexis