[Ansteorra-announce] more Tribute thanks...

William Smith Jr wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 15 11:00:47 PST 2003

Greetings Ansteorra!!

Well, Eldern's Ansteorran Tribute is but a fond memory now.  The autocrats have *almost* recovered. *G*  As co-autocrat for this wonderful event, I'd like to add my thanks to all who worked and persevered to make Tribute the great success it was.  My thanks go out especially to those good gentles who coordinated various aspects and those who stepped in to cover for absent coordinators/teachers.  Your willingness to volunteer and work ethic should serve as an inspiration to us all.  To echo HE Michel's words, a special thanks to TRM for gracing and enriching our humble event with Their presence.

In service,

Master Artorius ap Caradoc, co-autocrat