[Ansteorra-announce] A Very Big Thank you to Lord Timothy of Glastinbury

Brian Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Tue Feb 25 18:40:54 PST 2003

            Greetings All,

            One of the biggest tasks for the liaison each year has been
keeping track of all of the land requests, grouping people in the right
camps per their requests, determining how much land each group gets and
then matching up the names of people who request land with the official
Gulf War pre-registration list. Indeed, I have recruited a
representative from each of the regions every year to manage this data
for their region. This year that task has been much more manageable due
to the efforts of Lord Timothy of Glastinbury. Timothy built and has
administrated a land management database to handle all Ansteorran land
requests and in so doing has made the Ansteorran GW land staff's job
much easier. Now, instead of juggling multiple spreadsheets, we have one
convenient tool in which all of the data is housed and for that, the
entire land staff owes Lord Timothy a huge thanks!!

Very sincerely,
The Ansteorran Land Staff, GW XII
Sir Pendaran Glamorgan
Graff Galen Kirchenbauer