[Ansteorra-announce] Thank you from Baron Brian

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed Feb 26 19:38:32 PST 2003

    I would like to than every one who assisted with the Raven's Fort Day at the Pas d' Armes event.
We had a good time even if the weather was nasty enough to postpone the Equestrian activities.
I would not have been able to Autocrat this event with as much ease as I did with out the help of the
following kind people:

Their Excellencies Baron Nickolas and Baroness Kezia, H.L. Jacinth    Lady Mary Axefoot Lady Tegan
Lord Artorius     Lord Malcolm    Lord Balmothious    Lady Clarissima    Lady Isobel    Lady Isabeau
Lord William Skullsplitter    Lord Alden    Strong Burley Friends of Lord Balmothious   Lady Elaine
Milord's Kyle and Tyler   H.E. Plachoya    Baron Zorcon    Baroness Gwen of Lizardkeep
Lord Dusty    Lord Randy    Mistress Jalalhi    Mistress Fiona     Lord Ivan the Hedghog  H.E.Chrystal
Mistress Lorrain Deerslayer    Sir Master Baron Kief av Kierstead    milord's Alix and Erics Lord Bowen
Lady Serin    Lord Gorm    Lady Beth    Lord Criss and Milady Molina    Milord Alaxander and the fine
Nobles of the Company of the Grail for their assistance with the Pas d' Armes.
    I would like to thank my fine and patient lady Ayla for her understanding of a dream and
how much it means to me to share it with her and all of my friends.

    If I have forgotten any one it is not intentional but a case of so much help and assistance in such a short time!

                                              Your friend and most humble servant, I remain,

                                                Baron Brian du Val