[Ansteorra-announce] RE: Coronation - A&S Competition Update

Brent.Ryder at compucom.com Brent.Ryder at compucom.com
Wed Jan 1 06:48:23 PST 2003

Howdy again all,

Since advertising the Charter Painting and Award Insignia competitions back in November, Soon to be Mistress Sara Penrose has received entries from Stargate and Loch Sollier!!!!  Thanks for the submissions, I am sure Countess Sara Appreciates them

Now what about the Central and Northern Regions? Are you holding them until the competition? Looking to surprise us all with a plethora of finely illuminated award scrolls?? Or have the holidays caught up with you all so that the prizes will head south....

Below are the details for the competitions. I want to personally thank everyone for supporting Ansteorra and doing your part to recognize all our Heros

Borek

There will be two competitions held at the Coronation of TRH Miguel and Conal. One for the most award scrolls painted and one for the best insignia with all proceeds to go to Ansteorra!!!

For those who like to work under pressure, there will be a Scroll painting table available for last minute additions.

Countess Sara Penrose, current Sable Scroll, has asked that all Sable Crane insignias please be sent in to her ASAP as they are dearly needed. Don't worry about them not being there for the contest as the insignia will be photographed and the photos mad available for the competition. Just let her know if you want it to be considered in the competition.

Borek
Coronation Event Steward