[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S Bardic Competition

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 7 20:23:52 PST 2003

  Greetings One and All,

  As the new Premier Bard of Ansteorra, I wish to encourage all bards, troubadours and jongleurs to come and compete in the Kingdom A&S Bardic Competition to be held this coming February 1st. The finest performers from across the land will be present to perform at this prestigious competition. Please also know that those performers who will represent Ansteorra in the Gulf War bardic competition will be chosen at Kingdom A&S.

  For more information on the competition and on Kingdom A&S, please follow this link:
  http://www.ansteorra.org/orders/peerage/laurel/

  This year Kingdom A&S will be held at the Candlemas Feast in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. For more information on the event, please follow this link:
  http://www.swordworks.org/candlemas03/

  I hope to see many a fine performer come and stir the hearts of those present with word, music and song!

  Yours in service to Crown and Kingdom,
  Pendaran Glamorgan,
  Premier Bard of Ansteorra