[Ansteorra-announce] Eldern's Ansteorran Tribute info.

William Smith Jr wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 24 19:43:52 PST 2003

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Barony of the Eldern Hills in conjunction with the Shire of Brad Leah invites one and all to attend Eldern's Ansteorran Tribute to be held on Feb. 7-9 at Camp Graham Ball, near Archer City, TX.  A hearty North Ansteorran feast of brisket, chili, salad, and all the fixings will be provided by the Shire of Brad Leah.  The event website with all the details should be up and running this weekend.  Watch here for the announcement.

All proceeds from this event will go directly to our wondrous Kingdom.  Planned activities include a silent auction, a raffle,  collegium, children's activities, and youth combat activities.  Rumor has it that the "Belly-Dancing Baronesses" from Eldern (Adria & Catrin) will be raffling off performances and dancing for hire.

In addition to all of this merriment, there will be a chivalric war practice, a rapier war practice, and combat archery classes.  So you see, there truly is something for everyone!  Come join us and show your patriotic spirit as we help support our beloved Kingdom of Ansteorra, and have a heck of a good time while doing so.  We hope to see you there!

In service,

Master Artorius ap Caradoc, co-autocrat