[Ansteorra-announce] WAR PRACTICE Sunday at Elfsea

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at attbi.com
Thu Jan 23 17:10:18 PST 2003

On Sunday January 26th (the day after Queen's) at 2:00pm there will be a
Central regional war practice at Veteran's Park in Arlington.  This is a
site change.
After that, our practices are:
* February 1st at Border Wars
* February 16th at Elfsea Passage at Arms at Veteran's Park in Arlington
* February 22nd at Wiesenfeuer War College
* March 2nd at Mary Heads Carter Park in Carrollton

> Directions to Veterans Park
>
> * Start out on I-20 in Arlington
> * Take the BOWEN RD exit- exit number 448.
> * Turn RIGHT onto S BOWEN RD.  Go North about 2 miles
> * Turn LEFT onto W ARKANSAS LN.  Go West about 1 mile
> * Turn LEFT into Spanish Trail.  Go South 1 block

If you are planning to be at Gulf War and cannot make it to one of these
practices, please let your unit commander know. If you are not part of a
unit and would like to join us a Gulf War, please contact Lord Tomas at
tomas at timelessbeads.com or me, and we will help you find a unit. If you are
a unit commander, please email me with the number of fighters you expect to
lead at Gulf War this year.
Llywelyn Gruffydd
Central Region War Commander
Llywelyn at Elfsea.net