[Ansteorra-announce] Rapier War Practice - Jan 26

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Thu Jan 23 09:31:23 PST 2003

Greetings,

War is come to our lands!

The Trimarins raise their war standards and we must push them back into
the sea!  The waves will cover their warriors and their swords will
sink into the green ocean!  Their armor will rust and the fish shall
feast!

Let us sharpen our war skills and prepare for the coming battles!  Join
me in Elfsea the Sunday after Queen's for a Kingdom Rapier War
practice.  Practice will start at 10am and go to 1.

Directions to Veteran's Park are below.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I can be reached at
conner at apple.com, or connercbc at austin.rr.com.

For Ansteorra, Victory!
Conor Drummond