[Ansteorra-announce] Cancellation of Tourney by the Loch

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Wed Jan 22 06:00:17 PST 2003

Greetings unto Ansteorra from Loch Soilleir!

Though Loch Soilleir had hoped to sponsor a grand tournament for the weekend
for February 7-9, due to unforeseen circumstances in planning, we must
announce the cancellation of our tournament. We apologize for any
inconvenience this causes.

Please plan to attend Loch Soilleir's Baronial Investiture and Championship
on May 16-18, 2003.

In Service to the Dream,

Sayidda Sana bint Kieran al Kerra