[Ansteorra-announce] Capo Ferro and Giganti Seminar

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 21:04:56 PST 2003

The Saint George Academy of Arms and Tattershall school of Defence are
pleased to announce:

The weekend of the Rapier!

On the weekend of April 4-6, in the city of Houston, Texas, William Wilson
and Gary Chelak will be teaching from their translations of Capo Ferro and
Giganti. We have 10 free spots, and it's first-come first-served so any who
are interested get your name on the list now.

This event is happily supported and whole-heartedly encouraged by Purpleheart
Armory.

The final price is TBD, but I’m fairly certain it will be $75 or less. I
obviously won’t ask for payment until the price is nailed down, but I’ll go
by the order in which I receive interested emails.

If interested, please respond to:

DavidB at totalsem.com

dab/Don Aeron Harper