[Ansteorra-announce] New Sable Scroll Information

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 14 09:06:52 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the fair populace of Ansteorra!

I am the new Sable Scroll for Their Royal Majesties, Ulstead and Cateau.  My contact information is as follows:

Lee Lemons / Curstaidh Magorlick
1910 Westmead #3302
Houston, Texas 77077
Hm.#:  281-493-1080
Cell #:  281-224-3656
sablescroll at hotmail.com

I am most fortunate,  and very grateful,  to have the wonderful help of a very gifted scribe, Mahee of Acre, as my traveling scribe, and I know that we both are looking forward to a wonderful Reign in service to Their Royal Majesties and to the great Kingdom of Ansteorra!

In Your Service,

Curstaidh