[Ansteorra-announce] Coronation Feast Thank-You's

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 12:53:52 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra!

As the Feast Steward for Coronation, I'd like to thank the following people:

Gilli & Darcy (along with their Shire),
   for their wonderful travelling kitchen, wash line and feast gear.
Angus de Botha,
   for creating the beautiful subtlety presentation trays, his tireless
   assistance in packing and transporting Bjornsborg's feast support gear to
   and from the site, and for all the BOB work he did on the day of the event
   (especially for all the trips back and forth to get more ice and
   additional supplies for my castle subtlety).
Michelle de la Ferté,
   for her invaluable assistance in inventorying Bjornsborg's feast support
   gear, for her help in packing all the gear, and for helping with feast
   preparation all day and packing up again that night.
Vaclav and Vasalisa,
   for all of their hard work to make sure the Saxon course turned out the
   way I wanted it to.
Klare mette Katten,
   for producing a beautiful and delicious Dessert course.
Gillian Fitzsimmons,
   for her subtlety of a Mock Boar's Head.
Gweneth Blackrose,
   for her amazing Swimming Swans subtlety.
Seraphina Maslowska,
   for preparing all the soup beforehand, so we would not have to worry
   about it the day of the event.
The bearers who carried my castle subtlety,
   Key Connor
   Lochlan Dunn
   Sean va Lochlainn
   Ricardo Esteban de Salamanca
   Liam Gordan
   John Cacolice
And to the general feast prep crew:
   Christiana Ivarsdottir
   Bertha von Caffei
   Leofwin
   Alwein
   Mattias
   Andrew Scarheart
   Annes Clothilde von Bamburg
   Leofric Aelfricson
   Key Connor
   Meadhbh ni Ruaidh o Chonnemara
   Caelin on Andrede
   Katya (who washed dishes into the wee hours of the morning)
   And the many others whose names I failed to write down.

What a magnificent crew!!!

HL Suzanne de la Ferté
Barony of Bjornsborg, Kingdom of Ansteorra