[Ansteorra-announce] (no subject)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Mon Jul 14 12:53:56 PDT 2003

People of Ansteorra,

We have been told there is a great thirst for knowledge in the medical arts. To slake this thirst, we have organized a first aid/CPR course to run during Roundtable this Saturday, July 19th from 8:30 to 5:30. A fee of $15 will get you both certifications - a great buy. Where possible, examples will be SCA related.

If you are one of the thirsty, please go to http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon and select "Training" then "Roundtable" to see all the details. Then press the "Register" button to register online.

If you cannot access the web site, email me at chirurgeon at ansteorra.org and I will register you.

In service,
HL Caelin on Andrede
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra