[Ansteorra-announce] photo of Coranation and thanks...

key connor constable_sca at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 22:59:20 PDT 2003

  For those that Dream, and work to make it so..

     It saddens me to tell you all that i went to Coranation prepared

to take some 400 photos,...

   ... But i have a VERY stead fast idea that NO new crown be Flashed

at their own Coranation.

 to that end there was no lighting but the mood was good. I took no
pictures of a knighting of virgil, a lion being made [ everyone
thought Master yolo was a lion of ansteorra], Sir Pendarans Lauraling

and all the GREAT stuff that went with it!! and the process of one
crown steping-down and another steping-up.

 I spent from 12 noon until 1am, [except maybe 45 min, including
unlocking a ladies car] in the kitchen preping and lifting and mixing

and rapping. A very Great cook, my friend Lady Suzanna of BJ and her
staff, which included her daughter, husband and others. [ Some of us
did worked until We could stand no more. ]

 My thanks [as a volenter/recruted] to all who answered the call for
kitchen help, servers and gillie/wife for making cleaning up a
machine of convenence.. and thanks for the hot water.

Here Ansteorra are the photos I did get, please enjoy them.

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca

Lord Key 'connor' MacLeod

ps.. permission is given to all to use these photos as long as they
are not changed or used in a manner that would bring Dis-honor by
their use.