[Ansteorra-announce] Virtual Scribes This weekend

Ansteorra Virtual Scribe vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 15 08:37:15 PDT 2003

This weekend in Stephenville Texas,
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/redtape.html is Round Table where
there will be a whole lot of things going on. Two of which are related to
Virtual Scribes. :)

One is a Chronicler & Virtual Scribe Meet & Greet at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm the
other is a Virtual Scribe Meeting at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm. More will come from
the Kingdom Chronicler later. :)

The Vscribe meeting will be driven by you, Virtual scribes of Ansteorra. If
you have something in mind that you need please email us and let us know.
Who you ask, who do you need to email. Well, glad you asked. I will
hopefully have for you templates and kingdom clipart for the arms and
officers for new virtual scribes for download off our website.

You can email me, your Kingdom Virtual Scribe, vscribe at ansteorra.org, and
that address will get you to the Ansteorran webteam.

Allow me to introduce to you the team of virtual scribes that will be
creating with me a website that will bring in a new look and a grand
functionality.

Alasdair MacEogan
Armand Dragonetti
Eadric Anstapa
Richard Threlkeld
Michael of Langley

There is a mailing list for all of you to join us to discuss issues that is
open. You do not have to be working on a kingdom website  to use the mailing
list. It is for virtual scribes to meet and help each other present the
modern world in a non modern environment using very modern techniques,
tools, standards, and equipment that exist today.

Chiara
Kingdom Vscribe, Ansteorra