[Ansteorra-announce] Upcoming Shoots

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Jul 29 18:18:42 PDT 2003

Greetings and Hi There,

I sorry to take up everyones time, however, I must talk of recent changes in
my schedule.  Due to work concideration, I will not be going to the Steppes
Shoot and I must also cancell the shoot I was sponsoring the 8 - 10 Aug.  So
please go forth and enjoy the regularly scheduled events during this time.
And shoot some SCORES!!!!.

Thank you all,

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.