[Ansteorra-announce] AOB & Investure Wiesenfeuer

HEGitana@aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 09:53:37 PDT 2003

Greeting to all who plan to attend Wiesenfeuer's Investiture and Kingdom
Academy of the Bow.  I hope you are many.

My apologies for the delay in sending you hotel/motel information.  For a
little while they were all pretty full with Tornado victims both South and North
of Oklahoma City.

Our site is located just less than a quarter mile south and west of Six Flags
Frontier City Theme Park.  You can often see their Fireworks from camp.

In addition to those I have listed below there are motels all up and down
I-35 from Moore to Edmond that would not put you more than about 30 minutes from
the site. I've tried to list a few of the closest ones and give you a couple
of sites you can go to in order to view others.

Travel Lodge
11900 N. I-35 Service Rd
OKC 73131 1-888-254-0637

Days Inn
12013 N I-35 Service Rd
OKC 1-800-329-7466 or 405-478-2554

Quality Inn North
12001 N. I-35 Service Road
Oklahoma City, OK, US     (405) 478-0400

Best Western
2700 E Second St
Edmond, OK 73034  (this is several miles north of our site)
405-216-0300

The following sites might give you some more options.  There are also several
nice places in Moore which is about 15-30 mins south of the site.

http://www.themeparkhotelguide.com/six_flags_frontier_city_hotels.html

http://www.metrotravelguide.com/hotels_nearby/Oklahoma_City/OK/USA/0/Frontier_
City_Theme_Park/?&radius=5

Hope to see you all there and that you have a great time.

Gitana