[Ansteorra-announce] A&S for the Central Region

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 20:52:34 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the populace of Ansteorra and the Central Region!

I know there are many events being held throughout Ansteorra.  And there are many newcomers and people needing information and email addresses and other items that relate to the Minister of Arts and Sciences.

If you have questions concerning Arts and Sciences within the Central Region (generally central northeast Texas), we now have a web page with a directory of officers, groups, a calendar and a links page that we hope will be useful in finding information for your area.

This web page can be located at:  http://central.ansteorra.org/moas/index.html

Please feel free to send me comments, request additions or ask to add this to your websites if needed.  There are wonderful officers taking care of the Arts & Sciences in your area and you will find them helpful and informative.

In service to Crown, Kingdom and Dream
HL Asa Hrafnasdottir
Central Regional Minister of Arts & Sciences

email: hrafnasdot at aol.com