[Ansteorra-announce] Shadowlands Barbarian Rougefest III

Andrea Scott ascott at mail.chem.tamu.edu
Tue Mar 25 11:41:04 PST 2003

The Shire of the Shadowlands is hosting our third Barbarian Rougefest this
Saturday, March 29 at Hensel Park in College Station.  Gate opens at 10 am
and closes at 2 pm.

$5 site fee for 14 and up, $3 8-13 and free under 8 yrs old.
family maximum of $15. Non-SCA members, add $3.

Feast is pot luck and is free with a dish capable of serving 3-4. Otherwise,
feast is $5. For ages 13 and under, feast is free and no dish is needed. Our
shire is providing 30 lbs of chicken to be grilled on site. Side dishes and
deserts are good choices to bring. Grill space is available if needed (large
basin BBQ pits), but you will need to bring charcoal.

Pets are welcome with written proof of rabies vaccination.
There is a playground for children, but no children's activities are
planned.

We will be choosing our next Artisan and Bard, as well.  A&S set up is at 11
and judging will begin at 2:30.  Documentation is strongly recommended.
Contact Lady Abigail (hamletkitty at yahoo.com) with A&S questions.  Bardic
will be at 11:30, documentation is not required but is recommended.

For a map, directions and more information:
http://www.100megsfree3.com/kragaxe/sca/roguefest3.html

For more information contact Lady Henecy (JaHalter at cs.com) or Honorable Lord
Krag (DonHalter at cs.com)

In Service,