[Ansteorra-announce] cooking classes at kings college

David Seguin dseguin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 25 17:04:09 PST 2003

Greetings,

This year I am organizing the classes for the cooking track at king's
college.   I am in need of 4 more classes.   Currently I have  "Period
Cooking by Mistress Clarissa, Feast Cooking in the SCA by Mistress
Clarissa and Mistress Meadbhb.  In addition, I have a hands on, stove
top class on "Krapfen", a german deep fried pastry, from Bear.

I am looking for a variety of subjects, for a multitude of skill levels.
 However, alas, I have room for only a few.  If you would like to
volunteer to teach a cooking class, send me the information on it by
April 20th, at dseguin at sbcglobal.net.

King's college will be held in Bjornsborg the weekend of June 13th - 15th.

Ld Bersi Ormstunga
called pubear