[Ansteorra-announce] Barbarian Springfaire

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Mar 25 22:35:35 PST 2003

The top ten reasons for attending Barbarian Springfaire:

10	Barbarian Springfaire is centrally located in the Kingdom.
9	We have a non-mundane site.
8	There will be lots of stars at night.
7	We have planned a great day of relaxed fun.
6	There are wonderful merchants coming.
5	We are sponsoring some enjoyable Costume Contests.
4	It is only 4 weeks before Crown Tournament, a superb chance to hone
skills.
3	Get as much fighting as you can stand.
2	Seeing Baron Daniel play Attila the Hun.
And
1	We might persuade His Majesty Miguel to perform in the Bardic Circle.

For more information see our website at www.elfsea.net/sf

If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
HL Arabella de Montacute