[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Rapier Practice tourney at The Pilgrimage to Saint Adalbert's

AMBERD at flash.net AMBERD at flash.net
Mon Mar 31 06:26:45 PST 2003

Our dear sweet Youths are clamoring for a head start
in racking up good marks. Is this to compensate for a
misspent youth or in preparation for an “active”
adulthood? Who’s to say?

While we feel they are still too young to hire out as
mercenaries, we have decided to let them demonstrate
their skills in the hope preparing them for future
pilgrimages.

Therefore, a Youth Rapier Practice Tourney will be
held at The Pilgrimage to Saint Adalbert's.  During
the noon break, between the Heavy and Light melees.

More event information can be found at
http://cternus.home.texas.net/

For question concerning the Youth tourney please
contact me at AmberD at flash.net

Youth Tourney Coordinator
Amerinda di Praga