[Ansteorra-announce] Boffer Marshal at Springfaire

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 10:51:26 PST 2003

 Greetings Ansteorra,

 I just wanted to take a little of you time to announce to all those
interested in Youth Boffer and Youth Chivalric activities that I will be at
Barbarian Springfaire in Elfsea. Any one interested in becoming an
authorized Youth fighter or Marshal come and find me or one of the Youth
boffer/chivalric regionals and we will be more than happy to talk with you,
if there is enough interest we might be able to find a place to do a small
class.

 Lord Daire de Haya
Kingdom Youth Marshal.