[Ansteorra-announce] Hospitolers - back issues of BlackStars for newcomers and demos

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 16:53:10 PDT 2003

Greetings to Ansteorran Hospitolers,
I have two boxes of overprint runs on back-issue Ansteorran Black Stars for
you to use in your office for newcomers who have not yet gotten their
memberships started, and for interested persons at SCA demo's.

I will distribute them at Steppes Warlord, following court on Saturday
night.  Find me at the back of the hall, till they are gone.
Cheers, Mistress Hillary Greenslade